Saturday, December 29, 2012

New players confused: Diablo 3 gold in the end what to play?


       A quite typical play Diablo 3 gold series in the end is what? Deceptively simple rules of the game and limited content set, Why is it worth so many players over the years so obsessed? Once KM / KP to today brush key brush legend, in the end in the pursuit of what? Cheap Diablo 3 gold
     Now it seems that Blizzard seems to appear in this regard some development group is too obvious attempt to rely on the leveling / attribute to extend the player's game time. First, the role of higher level, then the higher the difficulty of the game, these seemingly very reasonable traditional set is really suitable for Diablo 3 gold series of games? Compared to the previous series, we do not see the level / degree of difficulty over many articles, a time of balance adjustment can make all the players never tired of addicted to the game, but this simple fun seems to disappear from the game. Diablo 3 gold just the past six months, the future still has a long way to go in accordance with the present mode, how to do in the future?
    We assume might happen, the PVP appears from the game's release to join the battle and still continuing players should have been very close to the peak level, and the PVP middle Blizzard will again bring a new concept of hierarchy, you need continue to win in the battle to improve your combat level (this level in the eyes of the players more than the pinnacle level with the strength of representative), and this victory is required according to the proportion of sustained, once you are out of combat cycle, then your level drops , so you can hold your rankings.      These assumptions, but it looks like it is consistent with some of the ideas of the development group. They are currently more likely to rely on distant goal to retain players, rather than the core game mechanics.
Figures will eventually boring, retain the players will be the game's content and rich interpersonal circle, players need the game more realistic social communication experience and the success of the road, instead of 11 like Repeat superimposed.
    Wow now seems also to start such a problem, rising from the original T-series, and then upgrade to later by additional material, and even a version with the same can upgrade several times, the real game is part of the rich connotation be leading ignored (for example, a huge world and memorable low-level tasks), players from the outset, been instilling the idea of ??eventually those "beautiful digital work. Diablo 3 Gold For Sale
     Players can constantly adjust the target to extend the enthusiasm of a game, such as achievement, with a variety of equipment appearance, finish off the play with both hands with one hand, and so on, but the real key is that Blizzard how to guide, important figures or important content. A simple example, the Internet has a lot of wow memories activities, but you will find that players can recall from the always full of emotion, full of fun tasks, such as love and family, etc., but very few people would say, I have DPS reached XXX, etc..
Like the role of the expert mode, when you start desperately pursuit final graduation moment, death has far to hope that future versions can bring us more surprises! (1)



    Players Tlegend: I just contacted Diablo 3 gold Diablo series, not played before Diablo 3 gold2, but I play a lot of World of Warcraft, and played with a lot of other RPG games.
    I am now 54, is hit the Hell difficulty A2. I would like to know what to do in the end I rose to 60 after. I studied a lot of information, but there are a few points to make me a bit confused.
First of all, I did not simply continue to play it until I ran into a bottleneck, that is to say, I found that the killing began to become very difficult? I have a feeling I will be somewhere in the purgatory difficulty encountered this bottleneck. Once hit a bottleneck, and that it is time to upgrade their farm to buy some gold coins or equipment. I do not care about this kind of complicated things when I play wow often one thing to repeat repeat repeat, has long been accustomed to.
    Farm it is not the main bottlenecks encountered in purgatory players do it? I assume the hell do not need me to go to farm more difficult.
I just want to be able to get some "Diablo 3 gold play to the last in the end is what the answer to this question and guidance. I do not care what others say this game is very rotten, or that it is just a need to have the brush has been brushed repeated stuff. I just like doing repeated things, and this is the reason I bought the game. I'm just not sure that in the end how to specifically achieve.
    At the same time, I have been constantly listening to others talk about Super BOSS purgatory devices, keys, etc., who can explain to me down in the end what is this stuff?
     Finally, I hope I can get many answer! Thank you very much for my novice help!

No comments:

Post a Comment